October 20, 2010

Today's prayer was

Amazing
Powerful
Productive
Encouraging
and SO much more

A heart felt thank you to all who prayed today for the unborn and born that are affected by Spina Bifida. More than 3,000 people, probably a lot more when you factor in prayer groups and those who aren't on FaceBook, took time today to really focus on Spina Bifida. I truly felt a strong sense of unity and love. It felt so very good to get on my knees and talk with the Lord about what has been on my mind and heart lately.

I 100% believe that miracles happened today - somewhere, somehow our prayers worked as intended. It may not have changed the fate for the one family who so needed our prayers today but I am confident that our prayers we heard and felt across the country. Thank you for joining me in this amazing effort to raise awareness and pull from God's amazing grace.

I will continue to share on my blog what life is like raising a child with Spina Bifida in an effort to REDEFINE Spina Bifida - just a hint, it's nothing short of wonderful!!! I LOVE my life and I LOVE my daughter who is fun, playful, happy, beautiful, silly, and so many other things and happens to have Spina Bifida.

3 comments:

  1. Power in Prayer and in the name of Jesus! I too, believe lives were touched and change was made! It was a sweet time today, especially sharing with so many others. I know heaven and our God must have been touched by our pleas and prayers on behalf of his wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so adorable! God is using her in mighty ways to touch lives and has been since she was created.
    God Bless each of you.
    Love from,
    Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it was awesome!! Such an amazing thing to have been a part of.

    ReplyDelete