October 29, 2010

Someone got a hair cut

Last Friday night (10-22) we went over to my Dad and Alex's house for dinner and an overdue first haircut for Annabelle. Somehow our sweet girls bangs had gotten super long. It wasn't really a problem when she would leave her cute little hair bows in, but since she never did, well her hair was always in her eyes.

She was all ready to get started

In typical Annabelle style she was a VERY good girl.


Oh no, where did our baby go?
She has been replaced with this (adorable) big girl!

THANK YOU GRANDMA ALEX FOR DOING SUCH AN AWESOME JOB! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!! XOXO

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...brave momma! Emily has the same thing going, super long bangs (especially long at the shunt) and won't keep a barrette in. She needs a cut but I'm in denial! Annabelle looks so grown up! Where did that little baby go?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can NOT wait to see her tomorrow!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehehehee:) Love it!!! I've been taking the scissors to Jonathan's hair for awhile, those beautiful curls just keep coming:) I'm a little scissor happy, I'm about ready to chop again:)

    ReplyDelete