August 26, 2010

Thank you everyone!

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who has reached out to us the last few days. Your kind words and prayers mean so much to us. So many great suggestions offered as well. I have been swamped today with the kids and another test for Annabelle but I will be writing people back this week.

Not to much new to report on her health. She's feeling ok for the most part. Her belly still seems to bother her but not as much as before. I don't think she's any getting worse, but honestly I don't think she's getting that much better. She seems as good as she did on Sunday night. They did another urinalysis today and may possibly do some other tests tomorrow or Monday. We will see.

I have some other stuff to share about what I have been doing to take back control of this UTI situation but I really need to clean up from dinner and fold a few loads of laundry so my blogging will have to wait for tonight but my THANK YOU could not!!

So much love and support out there - what an amazing thing!!!

Here's a cute little video from Sunday night when Annabelle started feeling better. After being so sick and sleeping so much she wasn't much interested in sleeping at bedtime so she hung out with Branden and I until after 10pm (don't tell her brothers!).

Annabelle has learned a new word.

but of course, she only says it off camera.

2 comments:

  1. Love her! She likes kitties just like her boyfriend! Keep that beautiful smiling Miss Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that smile. Keep it up beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete