July 28, 2010

Only 1 day until Annabelle's birthday!!!!

One year ago today (July 28th, 2009) Branden and I rushed off to the hospital because I was having some major contractions. I was only 35 weeks pregnant and super scared. The doctors were able to hold of delivery for about 12 hours - until July 29th, as our sweet Annabelle Grace Flower was determined to enter the world.

I was just reflecting on this past year of Annabelle's life. I can not even believe that Annabelle is going to be ONE year old this Thursday. If anyone is interested click here for the play by play leading up to Annabelle's birth.

This year has been a year filled with so much love and beauty, friendship and support, tears and more joy than we could have ever imagined. We were so very scared heading off to LB Memorial that sunny July afternoon - if only we knew then how amazing our daughter would be, maybe we would have slept a little better leading up to the big day.

What truly blessed people we are to have 3 such AMAZING children.

4 comments:

  1. How truly blessed you are!
    Happy "labor" day to you and happy day before to sweet Anabelle. Love , kisses and hugs to all of you. I know I say this alot, but I do miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been and will continue to be a blessing to many. She is a beautiful girl with a beautiful spirit and you and Brandon are a part of that.
    I remember so well the day she arrived. I think of how far you have come in that year and how she has made you stronger than you probably ever thought you could be or wanted to be.
    She is a special. special little girl.
    Happy Birthday Annabelle!
    God Bless you!
    Love from,
    Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this prego pic. :) Can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first year with Annabelle! What a year, what an angel!

    ReplyDelete