May 10, 2010

How she healed

I took this picture last month and have debated if I should post it or not. Not because I'm ashamed or embarrassed by it. Quite the opposite actually. I am SO pleased with how well Annabelle's back has healed. I think it looks beautiful! It is smooth and soft and has healed better than we expected. It's actually much smoother than this picture makes it seem. The only reason I hesitated to post it was that I didn't really want to post my daughters bottom on the Internet. Isn't there laws against that (ha ha) - I'm totally kidding. Hopefully she will forgive me when she's a teenager.

For those of you that have not seen the previous pictures posted - pre & post operation and during the healing process, please feel free to check them out here.


picture taken: April 27th

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. My Anna's scar looks a lot different. It's very interesting. Looks like she is healing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, my Nickolas' scar is a big S and I'm always showing off how well it has healed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. I've never seen another kid's scar! Looks so different from Isabella's, like the other moms posted. All of our kids are so unique!

    ReplyDelete