April 17, 2010

Happiness


Annabelle loves being outdoors. I just can't share enough about how happy she is. She truly is that ray of sunshine in our lives. Her smile and laughter fills our hearts with joy.

Peek-A-Boo. I see ME!

Do you see me?

These three were deep in conversation when I came over to check on them. I can't even get over how much love there is between them. What a blessing they are to one another.

Benjamin took this picture of Annabelle and I

Benjamin thought he was taking a picture but it was actually a very short video. It's short and sweet. I love you my precious Annabelle.

I love you Benjamin, my photographer/videographer in the making

April 16th

3 comments:

  1. Grammy and GrampyMay 19, 2010 at 8:32 AM

    Just too cute, & the video is very sweet. It is nice to have someone around to get Mommy in some pictures. You Go Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of the 3 of them. Isn't it a blessing to have "lots" of children!

    ReplyDelete