January 29, 2010

PT at Tucker on January 28, 2010

This was our 2nd week with the new physical therapist, Emi. She is super nice and seems very excited to work hard and creatively with Annabelle. Annabelle will see her once at week at Tucker school through the California MTU.









Check out these videos of my little girl working so hard.

video

video

Annabelle literally makes "friends" everywhere we go. It's so funny how people are drawn to her happy smile. They always stop and say hi, ask how old she is, etc. They always comment on how cute she is and happy she seems. I love it because we think she's super cute, but I'm guessing we are a bit biased so when a stranger says she's cute you figure it's got to be true.


8 comments:

  1. She's so stinkn cute! I hope she's feeling better and that her shunt keeps working great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is so adorable!

    Can I have her? I want her. Please?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinking cute! She reminds me so much of Nellie at that age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, could she be any more precious??? I THINK NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG is she working hard on turning over and rolling, she is such an adorable and happy baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, she is just so cute! I can't believe how big she is. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is doing so awesome! I felt like Jet's shunt surgery and the recovery time to follow slowed him down for a little while (on just regular developmental milestones that we were working towards). He was doing so good before...then we were slow...now he's back to progress by leaps and bounds. So glad Annabelle is able to bounce back. What a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that picture of her reflection in the mirror is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete