February 15, 2010

Bath time: February 15th

Annabelle loves getting her bath. She's just about to big for her little bath sling that she uses and will probably need to start using the big bathtub soon.



I love watching her run her hands underneath the water. She seems almost mesmerized by it.

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I never bathed the boys as babies. I was to scared to bathe Jack when he came home from the hospital at 4 lbs 11 oz so Branden did it. Then it was just part of Branden's routine so when Benjamin was born he just started bathing him to. But now getting 3 kids bathed is a lot of work so I have finally stepped up and started helping with bath time. The funny thing is I really enjoy bathing Annabelle. I guess I am not as nervous since she's bigger now and I'm also more confident as a parent since she is baby # 3. Whatever the reason, I'm glad I have started helping because I do really enjoy it. It's special time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment