December 9, 2009

Annabelle with her BIG brother Jack

Jack has been begging me to hold his sister since she was born. I have to admit we were definitely to protective of her but keeping in mind that he is only 4 years old and she has had 4 surgeries I think it's a bit understandable.

When Jack woke up from his nap on this day (12/9) I was in a particularly good mood and Benjamin was still sleeping so I asked him if he wanted to hold her. I'm sure you can imagine his excitement after waiting 4 months. He was so gentle and sweet with her. His smile tells it all. She was actually happy as well, but for some reason I can not capture her beautiful smile on camera. She actually gets this face (see picture below) every time I pull out the camera - ugh!!! What to do?? We know that she is a happy, smiling baby so I guess you will just need to take our word for it.

If you would like to see a short video of Jack singing to her please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment