November 23, 2009

Follow up Dr. Appointment today - 11/23/09

I took Annabelle to the doctor's today because she has been spitting up a lot and I was a bit worried since she just had her latest shunt revision and a UTI diagnosis less than 2 weeks ago. Thankfully, Branden was kind enough to meet me there at 4:20 so that I didn't have to take the boys in with me. I think they would have REALLY been freaked out watching their sister be catheterized.

Thankfully, all checked out well. Here urine tested negative, which means her UTI is gone (yeah). Although, she has been spitting up she has still gained weight, so the Dr. wasn't concerned. Her ears, nose and throat all looked good as well. We are going to watch her for more signs of acid reflux. Jack has this and if she does it would mostly likely be mild so I'm not concerned either.

Annabelle gained 6 oz in 6 days!! That is pretty good. She currently weighs: 10 lbs 13 oz. Not to bad when less than 4 months ago she only weighed 4 lbs 9.5 oz!

4 comments:

  1. So glad everything is okay now. :) Praise God for a growing, healthy baby girl who is CUTE as all get out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all good to hear, we love her and can't wait to kiss those cheeks on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news! Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving, full of rest, peach and thankfulness for your beautiful family of 5!
    By the way, I love that picture of all of you on the family blog. It is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! Glad to hear it Nicole. =) =)

    ReplyDelete