Since this blog is Annabelle's baby book I want to document all the wonderful milestones she has reached so far. It's hard to believe that our baby girl will be 4 months old on Sunday (11/29). The time is going so fast and I want to make sure we always remember her milestones.
- She "talks" a lot - lots of cooing, gurgling and ya ya ya.
- She blows bubbles and raspberries.
- She smiles, big open mouth smiles. Her whole face smiles and her eyes sparkle.
- She laughs, big belly laughs. She likes to shake her head when somethings really funny.
- She loves her tongue! She loves to stick it out and works hard to get you to stick yours out at her. When you do she will give you one of those big happy smiles.
- She can bring her hands together and clasp them. She likes to play with her fingers.
- She has great focus and attention. She loves to connect eyes with you and talk.
- She has great head control and enjoys tummy time much more than lying on her back.
PS - Branden added that she's a good sleeper as one of her milestones. I didn't think it qualified but he seemed pretty happy about what a good sleeper she is I felt I should add it. She really does sleep much better (in the night) than either of the boys did at this age. If I only I could get myself to bed earlier :-0